NATIONAL YOUTH SUMMIT
After the success of last year's National Youth Summit we're planning a second one from 20-22 May 2019 at Totara Springs, Matamata. (Start time is 2pm on the Monday and we'll finish by 2pm on the Wednesday). It will be similar to our first one without as many "announcements" and more time set aside for teaching and discussion.
Theme: Our theme this year is "Longevity" and we'll look at some of the issues around staying in youth ministry over the long haul. In the process we'll explore a number of questions such as:
- What are the dangers to longevity and how do we overcome them?
- What are the practices that help us remain fresh and serving God in ministry for the long haul?
- How do we grow in self-awareness and how does this contribute to longevity?
- How do we know when it’s time to step up, step down or move elsewhere?
- How do we navigate the issues around family and ministry?
As was the case last year, there will be input from the front as well as time to reflect and pray in smaller groups. We want you to go away refreshed and encouraged.
Cost: $180 for those driving. $130 for those who need to fly.
We expect that your church will be paying for you as part of your "professional development". Be sure to ask. If they are unable to help contact us.
Registrations close Friday 10 May 2019.